Where To Buy:
Find The Best Price
- The backboard raises and lowers very easily
- The Power Lift technology offers players of all ages and skill levels, a chance to enjoy the game on their own terms
- Rim has metal cover to protect springs from rusting
- Assembly instructions could be clearer
- Polycarbonate backboard is not very responsive
The Lifetime 71525 In-Ground Basketball System is designed for rugged, high-intensity play. It has a 54-inch pro-look backboard made of sturdy Makrolon polycarbonate for shatter-proof action. The power lift pole raises or lowers rim 7-1/2 to 10 feet in infinite increments. Dunking above-the-rim play is a huge part of modern basketball. For this, you can depend on the slam-it-pro rim fitted with double-compression springs and an all-weather nylon net. The Lifetime 71525 In-Ground Basketball System is fixed in the ground with cement for steadiness and protection. It makes routine basketball practices much easier and fun to execute.
Notable features include:
- (3 mm) shatter proof Makrolon® polycarbonate playing surface with fade-resistant graphics
- 54 in. (1.4 m) x 33 in. (83.8 cm) x 1 in. (2.5 cm) powder-coated steel frame backboard with clear playing surface
- A Straight round extension arms provide a 22 in. (55.8 cm) offset from the playing surface to pole
- 18 in. (45.7 cm) Orange Slam-It Pro® rim with wrap-around steel brace and covered double-compression springs, includes 5.3 oz (150g) all-weather net
- Power Lift® uses a pneumatic mechanism to allow you to effortlessly adjust the backboard from 7.5 to 10 ft. (2 m to 3 m) with a squeeze of the handle. At its highest point, the handle is 78 inches (1.9 m) from the ground, which is with the backboard at its lowest setting.
- 3 (pc). Silver 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) round powder-coated steel pole
- 89 lbs (40.3 kg) in weight
- 5 (yr)r. Limited Factory Warranty in US and Canada
Lifetime has created an exceptional reputation for their outstanding in-ground hoops which are constructed from rust-resistant, powder-coated steel and UV-protected backboards. They guarantee: no fading, no yellowing, and no rusting. They are said to be virtually unbreakable! With the Lifetime 71525 In-Ground Basketball System, there is no exception to this.